Refaquin Hydroquinone Cream
Refaquin Hydroquinone is a cream used for the treatment of short-term melasma on the face of moderate to severe. Refaquin contains hydroquinone, tretinoin, and flucinolone acetonide. Hydroquinone ydroquinone produces reversible depigmentation of the skin by inhibiting the enzymatic oxidation of tyrosine into 3,4-dihydroksifenilalanin (dopa) and suppressing other melanocyte metabolic processes. Tretinoin is classified therapeutically as keratolitik, Fluocinolone acetonide is a synthetic corticosteroid drug derivate hydrocortisone.
About Refaquin Hydroquinone Cream
- General Indications: Short-term therapy for moderate to severe melasma
- Category: Skin
- Composition: Per-g cream (Hydroquinone 40 mg, Tretinoin 0.5 mg, Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.1 mg)
- Dose: Apply thinly 1 time a day on the melasma area, 30 minutes before going to bed at night
- Usage: Apply thinly on the face
- Packaging: Box, Tube @ 15 grams
- Manufacturing: SDM
There are no reviews yet.