Vitacid 0.025 Tretinoin Gel
Vitacid 0.025 is a topical acne medication with the content of Retinoic Acid or Retinoic Acid (tretinoin). Retinoic Acid increases mitosis and epidermal cell turnover as well as suppresses keratin synthesis. Increased permeability of the skin causes loss of fluid, making it easier to exfoliate and prevent exfoliation. Therefore, Vitacid Cream is effectively used for the treatment of comedogenic acne, papul, and pustules.
About Vitacid 0.025 Tretinoin Gel
- General Indications: Acne/akne vulgaris and photoaging
- Category: Skin
- Composition: Retinoic acid 0.025%
- Dose: Apply 1x a day
- Usage: Before going to bed at night
- Packaging: Box, Tube @ 20 grams
- Contra Indications: Acute dermatitis, eczema, rosasea
- Manufacturing: SDM
Fenkrut Wilson –
New zealand !!!