3Tubes Reticor 0.025 Tretinoin Cream
Reticor 0.025 Tretinoin is an acne medication containing Tretinoin. This cream is used to reduce the number of acne and accelerate the healing of acne. Tretinoin is a retinoid that works by influencing the growth of skin cell turnover.
During the first 3 weeks you are using tretinoin, your skin may become irritated. Also, your acne may seem to get worse before it gets better. It may take longer than 12 weeks before you notice full improvement of your acne, even if you use the medicine every day.
Tretinoin use is one part of a skin system, but for some who already have had significant sun exposure or other skin conditions, the skin can still develop fine lines and wrinkles.
About 3Tubes Reticor 0.025 Tretinoin Cream
- General Indications: Acne vulgaris. Relieves blackheads, papul and pustules
- Category: Skin
- Composition: Tretinoin 0.025%
- Dose: Use 1 time a day at night
- Usage: Apply on the skin or the sore part in accordance with the rules of use. Do not use for open wounds unless the drug is intended for open wounds
- Packaging: Box, Tube @ 15 Grams
- Indications: Hypersensitivity. Eczema, rosasea
- Manufacturing: Pharmacore